Kindle Books SA respects the information provided by our authors that the creative work they provide us is their own, and that they have the rights to distribute it. Authors with publishing contracts should be aware that a print contract might include digital rights, even if the publisher has chosen not to exercise them. Authors, please read your contracts carefully before sending creative work for Kindle Books SA to publish.
To our knowledge, all content which has been generated by our authors, writers, and others are the property and copyright of their respective holders.
To our knowledge, book covers designed for Kindle Books are original artworks and not copyright.
If ANY book on the site contravenes copyright law or contract law, please let us know immediately and we will temporarily take the book off our booklist until the matter has been resolved satisfactorily between author, publisher, agent and offended party.
- We care for our authors and do not tolerate IP theft. If you know of anyone who has stolen eBooks from us, please let us know.
- Please respect our valued authors for their creations. They have put a lot of work into their contributions and deserve fair reward for their skill, time and effort. It is difficult enough to make a living as an author in South Africa, PLEASE don’t cheat them.
- eBooks are copyright protected internationally.
- At this time all of our eBook sales are through credits or EFT transfers. We do not take credit card purchases due to their inherent risk.
- Kindle Books South Africa is limited by South African laws relating to electronic transactions generally (The ECT Act of 2002), banking laws and foreign exchange laws.
- eBooks are not available for instant download, however please allow 48 hours for email instructions and the eBook to be delivered or set up for download. In some cases, this has taken longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Most eBooks are in Kindle AZW or Ipad/iPhone ePub format. If the book you want is not available in ePub format, please request this.
- All purchases are in credits or South African Rands only.
- eBooks are not allowed to be distributed, sold, re-sold, given-away, databased, bundled, emailed, packaged, or any of the like. Unless specifically noted as such within the eBook itself, which is rare. Most of our eBooks are not for resale.